Uconn can design and customize various powder mixing equipment and automatic batching systems according to customer requirements, including three-dimensional mixers, cone mixers, horizontal mixers, vertical mixers, etc.
1. Technical description of the three-dimensional mixer: Working principle: Driven by the active shaft, the loaded cylinder performs repeated translation, rotation, and tumbling motions to promote the three-way compound movement of the material along the cylinder, thereby achieving multiple The mutual flow, diffusion, accumulation, and doping of various materials in order to achieve the purpose of uniform mixing.
(1) This machine is composed of a base, a drive system, a universal rocking wall mechanism, a uniquely shaped mixing barrel and an electrical control system.
(2) Reasonable design, beautiful appearance, fine processing, stable movement, stepless adjustable; large loading coefficient, high mixing uniformity, easy to discharge, no dead corners, no residue, easy to clean, polished inside and outside of the equipment barrel, rough Degree Ra≤0.6μm, in line with GMP requirements.
(3) The machine base is made of profiled steel, which can effectively stabilize the whole machine (not under the machine feet).
(4) The drive system has smooth transmission, the clutch can effectively buffer the inertia of heavy-load starting, and can accurately select the best position of the bucket when stopping to facilitate feeding or discharging.
(5) There is a unique active and driven dual axis and two axis end Y-shaped rocker arm mechanism, which enables the bucket to perform complex translation, rotation, and rock movement in a three-dimensional three-dimensional space.
(6) Flexible design of the driven shaft; the Y-direction rocker arm mechanism adopts the elastic design, which makes the movement of the whole machine more flexible, lighter, easier to debug, easy to maintain, and the universal rocker with complex structure can move freely.
(7) The universal rocker arm mechanism is made of all stainless steel materials and is polished to make it smooth and beautiful.
(8) The mixing barrel is made of stainless steel, and its inner and outer walls are polished. The barrel is airtight, smooth and clean without dead corners, no residues, and easy to clean.
(9) The surface of stainless steel has bright color, uniform texture, no scars, straight edges and uniform arc sizes.